2011年5月13日星期五

Miss L Eye Makeup Set: Realistic Eyeball Contact, Fantasy Contact & Eyeliner







I finally made my own contact. This contact has 2 versions, one is realistic, another is fantastic. I used HQ textures for the contacts and lashes.

The realistic version has 4 chanels for recolor: main color of the eyeball/ color of the wavy lines around the pupil/ color of dots around the pupil/ color of highlight and the white part.

The fantasy version also has 4 chanels for recolor: 3 background colors of the eyeball/ highlight + white part + wavy lines around the pupil.


The following pictures are taken when aWT's HQ mod 4096 is used (textures look very clear with the mod used):



Realistic Version:






Fantasy Version




The following pictures are taken without aWT's HQ mod (some details are lost):


Realistic Version:





Fantasy Version:






Sorry for the late update here. I've been busy moving these days, and I have no access to the internet in my new house. Moreover, my laptop broke down......I did not even know many of you have already visited my Chinese blog. It seems that some of you have trouble using the eye lashes in this set without the HQ mod. Sorry for the problem caused by the HQ texture. I'm considering making another version.



7 条评论:

  1. It's gorgeous, thank you! I would love to have those eyes as default replacement too :)

    回复删除
  2. The contact, that is not just a contact, that is a piece of art, really, really, well done. Merci cherié. 谢谢 ❥

    回复删除
  3. This is probably one of my favorite contacts yet! Thank you for this wonderful job.

    Do you by any chance think or know how to make heterochromia eyes? (eyes with a different color in it each)

    回复删除
  4. Thanks so much for showing the pictures without the hq mod as well! i love these contacts they are so vibrant.

    回复删除


  5. Hey this one is a very nice article and its is going to help the audience a lot and will help them with the knowledge of Hazel eye contacts online and will also enlighten them with the knowledge of the same. If you want one of the best Hazel eye contacts online then Eye Conlicious is the place you should go for

    回复删除
  6. I like your bold viewpoints on this subject. I can tell you have a passion for writing. Your writing style is both informational and persuasive in this article. ccc
    Top Sims 4 Realistic Mods

    回复删除